Recovery Manager Plus
Active Directory Backup and Recovery Tool
Benefits of using RecoveryManager Plus
- A web–based, easy to use application offering a quick backup and restoration solution
- Reduces any business downtime and thereby prevents any productivity loss caused by accidental deletions or changes
- Provides unparalleled control over Active Directory object changes
- Flexible backup options with support for organizational unit wise and attribute level backup
- Provides version control over AD objects by maintaining versions for every individual attribute change so that the individual versions can be rolled back separately
With native tools, backup and restore operations of Active Directory can turn out to be a tedious task disrupting identity and access management. On the other hand, RecoveryManager Plus promises complete system availability by bringing back the changed data in less than a few minutes. Administrators can now have complete control over the changes happening in the AD environment and can direct their efforts in keeping the entire AD system consistent, accessible and operational.
RecoveryManager Plus :
It is next to impossible to think of an Active directory system that does not go through any disaster or accidental deletions during its lifetime. Being a mission-critical service for organizations of any size, backing up of Active Directory data and restoring tombstoned objects is a task that most of the IT administrators do not look forward to for the sheer reason that it is time consuming with potential to even disrupt business. To eliminate such downtimes and ensure business continuity, RecoveryManager Plus comes with simple Active Directory backup and granular restore features that completely automates the backup operation for you.
- Granular restoration - Perform even granular restoration of objects by rolling back only the required changes at attribute level
- Scheduled Backups - RecoveryManager Plus records the recent changes made post the previous backup operation. This kind of backup takes up minimal backup time and lesser storage space.
- Rollback - You can go back in time and undo any changes made to an object post a particular date , using the rollback feature.
- Change Management - RecoveryManager Plus helps you take complete control of changes made to AD by enabling you to undelete, undo move and undo any change made to an object.
- Version Management - The product maintains version level backup for every AD change and thus enables you to rollback all changes or changes corresponding to a specific version with great ease.
After installing you have 30 days to try out the product, after the 30 days it fall back to the free edition of Recovery Manager Plus.
|Feature||RecoveryManager Plus Standard|
Fill out the form below and you will receive directly a download link in your mailbox.
Want to know more about this product? Fill out the form below and a dedicated accountmanager will get back to you within the day.
Select an edition
Select the license type
Select one or more licenses
Overview, add selection to cart
|RecoveryManager Plus Standard|