What Is NetFlow Analyzer?
NetFlow Analyzer, a complete traffic analytics tool, leverages flow technologies to provide real time visibility into the network bandwidth performance. NetFlow Analyzer, primarily a bandwidth monitoring tool, has been optimizing thousands of networks across the World by giving holistic view about their network bandwidth and traffic patterns.
NetFlow Analyzer is a unified solution that collects, analyzes and reports about what your network bandwidth is being used for and by whom. NetFlow Analyzer is the trusted partner optimizing the bandwidth usage of over a million interfaces worldwide apart from performing network forensics and network traffic analysis.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Netflow Analyzer?
Bandwidth Monitoring & Traffic Analysis
- Monitor network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level.
- Drill down into interface level details to discover traffic patterns and device performance.
- Get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with one minute granularity reports.
Network Forensics and Security Analysis
- Detect a broad spectrum of external and internal security threats using Continuous Stream Mining Engine technology.
- Track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- Identify contect-sensitive anomalies and zero-day intrusions using NetFlow Analyzer
Intelligent Application Monitoring
- Recognize and classify non-standard applications that hog your network bandwidth using NetFlow Analyzer.
- Examine a designated router interface and identify the type of application and its associated traffic.
- NetFlow Analyzer leverages on Cisco NBAR to give you deep visibility into layer 7 traffic and recognize applications that use dynamic port numbers or hide behind well-known ports.
Validiate QoS policies using Cisco CBQoS
- Prioritize business-critical applications and ensure correctness of QoS policies applied using Cisco CBQoS.
- Validate the effectiveness of CBQoS policies applied, with reports on pre and post policy traffic, class-wise drops and queuing information per class.
- Achieve deep visibility through child policy and "match-statement" reporting.
Monitor Voice and Data effectively
- Analyze IP service levels for network-based applications and services using NetFlow Analyzer IP SLA monitor.
- Ensure high level of data and voice communication quality using Cisco IP SLA technology.
- Keep a tab on key performance metrics of voice and data traffic.
Capacity Planning and Billing
- Make informed decisions on your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports
- Measure your bandwidth growth over a period time with long term reporting
- Accurate trend over extended historic periods.
- Generate on-demand billing for accounting and departmental chargebacks.
Multivendor Support & Flow Technology
- Collect, Analyze flows from major devices like Cisco, 3COM, Juniper, Foundry Networks, Hewlett-Packard, extreme and other leading vendors
- Report on all major flow formats like NetFlow, sFlow , cflow, J-Flow , FNF, IPFIX, NetStream, Appflow and so on.
|Feature||NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise||NetFlow Analyzer Essential|
|Real-time traffic reports|
|Flows / second||10K Flows||10K Flows|
|Capacity Planning||Add on|
|Cisco NBAR monitoring||Add on|
|Cisco CBQoS monitoring||Add on|
|Advanced Security Analytics Module||Add on|
|IP SLA monitoring||Add on|
|HighPerf Reporting Engine||Add on||Add on|
|Network configuration manager||Add on||Add on|
|Onregelmatigheden op het netwerk (Anomaly)|
Fill out the form below and you will receive directly a download link in your mailbox.
Want to know more about this product? Fill out the form below and a dedicated accountmanager will get back to you within the day.
Select an edition
Select the license type
Select one or more licenses
Overview, add selection to cart
|NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise|
|NetFlow Analyzer Essential|
|NetFlow Analyzer Addons|