What Is OpManager?
OpManager is a complete, end-to-end network monitoring software that offers advanced fault and performance management functionality across critical IT resources such as routers, WAN links, switches, firewalls, VoIP call paths, physical servers, virtual servers, domain controllers & other IT infrastructure devices.
The network monitoring software combines an easy-to-use interface that lets you quickly deploy the product for production and also apply your organization's monitoring policies across multiple devices quickly.
Network Performance Monitoring
- Monitor availability and performance, analyze traffic usage and manage configurations for routers, switches, firewalls, WAN accelerators, wireless access points.
- Get granular information for your Cisco networks; Leverage Cisco's NetFlow, NBAR, CBQoS for Traffic Analysis, Cisco IP SLA for WAN monitoring and VoIP monitoring, CDP for L2 ⁄ L3 network mapping, in addition to the regular SNMP based performance monitoring, Syslog and SNMP Trap processing.
Server Performance Monitoring
- Monitor server performance across multiple OSes; Supports monitoring Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX servers (leverages SNMP, WMI & CLI for monitoring).
- Monitor server virtualization; Supports VMware and Hyper-V: Monitors over 100 deep performance metrics by leveraging VMware’s API and WMI.
- Monitor essential Microsoft services or applications viz. Exchange monitoring, Active Directory monitoring, MS SQL monitoring.
- Monitor Servers for CPU, Memory and Disk Utilization, Services, Windows Services, Processes, Custom scripts, URLs (HTTP⁄ HTTPs), Files⁄ Folders at no extra cost.
Monitor other infrastructure devices like Load Balancers, Temperature Sensors, IP Cameras, Printers & more. supports custom SNMP & WMI monitors.
|Feature||OpManager Professional||OpManager Enterprise||OpManager Standard|
|Max Devices Count||1000||10000||1000|
|Multi-Site/ Distributed Network Monitoring|
|Single Node Discovery|
|Layer 2 Discovery|
|Discovery Rule Engine|
|Discovery of Virtual Environment|
|Windows Services Monitoring|
|TCP Port Based Service Monitoring|
|Active Directory Monitoring|
|Exchange Server Monitoring|
|MS SQL Monitoring|
|AD Based Authentication|
|Pass Through Authentication|
|REST API Access|
|User Specific Dashboard|
|Real Time Widgets|
|Virtual Environment Maps|
|Integration with Google Maps|
|Zoho Maps Integration|
|3D Datacenter View|
|SNMP Trap Monitoring|
|IT Workflow Automation|
|Third Party Integration|
|Notification Profile (Email/SMS alerts, etc.)|
|Raw Data Maintenance||60 days||180 Days||7 Days|
|Troubleshooting Tools [RDP/SSH, etc.]|
|Android/ iOS Mobile App|
|IP SLA Monitor|
|Network Traffic and Bandwidth Analysis||Available [Free for 2 Interfaces]||Available [Free for 2 Interfaces]||Available|
|Network Configuration Management [NCM] (Add on)||Available [Free for 2 Devices]||Available [Free for 2 Devices]||Available|
|IP Address Management [IPAM] (Add on)||Available [Free for 50 Used IPs]||Available [Free for 50 Used IPs]||Available|
|Switch Port Management [SPM] (Add on)||Available [Free for 50 Switch Ports]||Available [Free for 50 Switch Ports]||Available|
|Firewall Monitoring (Add on)|
|Storage Monitoring (Add on)|
|Applications Manager [APM] (plugin)||Available [Default - 5 Monitors]||Available [Default - 5 Monitors]||Available [Default - 5 Monitors]|
Fill out the form below and you will receive directly a download link in your mailbox.
Want to know more about this product? Fill out the form below and a dedicated accountmanager will get back to you within the day.
Select an edition
Select the license type
Select one or more licenses
Overview, add selection to cart
|OpManager Plus Essential|