Newsletter March 2020
1. Cancelled due to Corona Virus, CBABenelux no longer stands with ManageEngine as sponsor at Microsoft Ignite on March 11 & 12. We would treat device management, Windows apps & servers, and ActiveDirectory there.
2. That’s why you may subscribe for 15 podcasts or our IT security Webinar , see our events.
3. The full functionality of Vulnerability Manager Plus is now available as an add-on for DesktopCentral.
4. ADManager Plus now also offers integration with the HRMS systems Ultipro and BambooHR.
5. ServiceDesk Plus MSP 10.5 is out with a new look, and new features such as the MSP Business
Dashboard, Request Life Cycle management, Time Sheets, and Google/Zoho Maps integration.
6. Patch Manager Plus has fixed the first 50 vulnerabilities of the decade!
7. Desktop, Mobiles management, do it yourself? Outsource? In the cloud? Contact us
IT Security Webinar May 7th 2020
We organize an IT-Security Webinar with a panel of 4 experts.
In the context of this, what are your IT-Security pain points and/or challenges?
Pass on your interests. We're trying to pick this up.
Sign up here, Join us and you will receive the URL
As you may have heard, CBABenelux has acquired Weblimits customers, portfolio and employees.
This means that we have expanded our product portfolio with various IT Security products, services and knowledge.
E.g. very fast and secure entry into the service workflow of (temporary) employees in the Active Directory and IT infrastructure and data management or f.i Malware and/or email and/or DLP security.
CBABenelux is now also your point of contact for advanced IT Security.
Below is a brief description of the added portfolio:
- Kaspersky, endpoint protection & cybersecurity solutions.
- Forcepoint, Web, Mail & Data Security with a focus on digital identity.
- Fortinet, Firewalls & netwerkbeveiliging.
- Gemalto (Thales), Identity & Access Management and encryption.
Ad 1) Kaspersky relocates data processing to Zurich, Switserland. Read this transparency document
Ad 2) Forcepoint's market-leading DLP provides visibility and control of sensitive data across cloud applications, network storage, email, and web in a single console. You want to know more.
Ad3) Fortinet Firewalls and their Cybersecurity fabric platform enables save digital innovations
Ad 4) Trusted access by a virtual token for Single Sign On (SSO) to different resources, we help you
Any questions, contact us