What Is ADManager Plus?
ADManager Plus offers a simple, easy-to-use Windows Active Directory Management and Reporting Solution that helps AD Administrators and Help Desk Technicians in many ways with their day-to-day activities. With a centralized and Intuitive web-based user interface, the software handles a variety of complex tasks like Bulk Management of User accounts and other AD objects, Delegate Role based access to Help Desk Technicians, and generates an exhaustive list of AD Reports, some of which are an essential requirement to satisfy Compliance Audits.
What Can ADManager Plus Do For You?
- Eliminates repetitive, mundane and complex tasks associated with AD Management.
- Automates routine AD Management and Reporting activities for AD Administrators.
- Facilitates Creation, Management and deletion of AD objects in Bulk.
- Acts as an essential resource during Compliance Audits like SOX, HIPAA, etc.
Skype for Business (Lync 2015) Management & Reporting: Besides Lync 2010 and 2013, you can now manage and report on user accounts in Lync 2015 / Skype for Business (SfB) as well. That is, right from ADManager Plus' console, you can now:
- Create SfB/Lync user accounts, along with all relevant settings / policies (Telephony, Conferencing policy, External access policy, etc.)
- Enable/Disable/Delete SfB or Lync user accounts
- Modify the SfB/Lync policies (Conferencing, Archiving, and Telephony) of specific users
- Identify all SfB/Lync enabled or disabled users via pre-defined reports
Manage AD User Photos: This feature enables you to manage the profile pictures of Active Directory users individually, as well as, in bulk, by allowing you to:
- upload new pictures
- crop existing pictures
- replace existing photos with different ones
- delete pictures
- Displaying users' AD attributes in Office 365 reports: Besides users' O365-specific attributes, the Office 365 reports now also display their important AD attributes such as SID, SAM Account Name, OU Name, Object GUID, etc.
- ADManager Plus now uses an upgraded version of Tomcat for enhanced reliability and security.
What Platforms, Vendors And Technologies Does It Support?
Windows (32-bit and 64-bit support)
Windows Active Directory
Compare Editions: (See button above)
|Feature||ADManager Plus Professional||ADManager Plus Standard|
|Organisatie Unit (OU) based administration|
|Support for Exchange & Office365|
|Technician based templates|
|Many Reports, See ADAudit for more Auditin|
|Domains, users, computers|
|AD contact Managament|
|Assign Groups to Technicians|
Fill out the form below and you will receive directly a download link in your mailbox.
Want to know more about this product? Fill out the form below and a dedicated accountmanager will get back to you within the day.
Select an edition
Select the license type
Select one or more licenses
Overview, add selection to cart
|ADManager Plus Professional|
|ADManager Plus Standard|
|ADManager Plus Add-on|